NORTON META TAG

08 August 2024

'2024 Paris Summer Olympics: A Little Joy' Song by Voices of Fire 29JUL24

 I love this commercial because the kids and music are amazing! I wish comcast/xfinity put as much effort in delivering their product/service as they do in their deceptive advertising. As a comcast/xfinity customer I will tell you I would not recommend them to anyone, even people I do not like. I do not receive the level of service for cable or internet they claim they can deliver but expect to be paid full price for. Their "customer service" is basically worthless and their technicians (between 30-40 have been sent to my home) can not fix the problems because they are more involved than switching a tv box or router. 

2024 Paris Summer Olympics: A Little Joy' Song by Voices of Fire

Shows us a glimpse of children being inspired by Olympic athletes. They can be seen copying dance moves that some athletes use to celebrate their victory.
Tagline
“Bringing Inspiration Home for the Team of Tomorrow”
Songs
JOY (Unspeakable) - Voices of Fire
Events & Venues
2024 Paris Summer Olympics , 2024 Paris Summer Paralympics Aug 28, 2024 - Sep 8, 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment