NORTON META TAG

16 February 2026

Court rules that large Confederate flag be taken down along interstate highway 13FEB26


 DOO DUH, DOO DUH!!! Hey you stupid ignorant traitors, YOU LOST, GET OVER IT! If you don't love the United States of America you are free to leave, you will not be missed! From KBTX3 in Bryan, TX.....

Court rules that large Confederate flag be taken down along interstate highway


Published: Feb. 13, 2026 at 4:20 PM EST|Updated: Feb. 14, 2026 at 6:57 PM EST

SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. (WHNS/Gray News) - A large Confederate flag that has flown over an interstate in Spartanburg County is coming down.

According to court documents, the Sons of Confederate Veterans Camp No. 68 constructed a 120-foot flagpole on its property near Interstate 85 without getting a required development permit.

In October 2022, Spartanburg County first issued a notice of violation and told the group to either lower the flag to 30 feet and display a flag that does not exceed 5-by-8 feet or to remove the flagpole.

The camp appealed the violation in January 2023 to the zoning board, which initially sided with them.

However, Spartanburg County appealed that decision to the circuit court, which reversed the board’s decision in February 2024, reinstating the violation notice.

Documents show that in January of this year, the group filed a motion asking the court to reconsider its Dec. 29, 2025, decision. But a judge denied that motion, rejecting every argument the group presented in a 10-page order.

The group was given until Feb. 5 to comply with the court ruling.

Robert Merting, attorney for the Sons of Confederate Veterans, said the flag was taken down in late January and will stay down for now.

The group has appealed again to the South Carolina Court of Appeals, with a decision still pending in that case.

13 February 2026

UPDATE ON ALLEGED PEDOPHILE TOM ALEXANDROVICH: Las Vegas judge denies Israeli official’s challenges in sex sting case 24NOV25



JUST an update on this alleged pedophile who was allowed to leave the country and return to Israel  after being arrested and charged for solicitation of sex with a minor. His bail was only $10,000.00 for trying to have sex with a 15 year old girl. His next trial date is sometime in March 2026. From KLAS 8NewsNow.....

 Las Vegas judge denies Israeli official’s challenges in sex sting case 

Posted: 

Updated: 


LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — A judge has denied an Israeli official’s challenges in his criminal case following his arrest in a sex sting.

Tom Alexandrovich, 38, has pleaded not guilty to one charge of luring children or mentally ill persons with the use of technology with the intent to engage in sexual conduct. Henderson police arrested Alexandrovich on Aug. 6 as part of a joint operation with federal authorities. Alexandrovich later left the country after posting bail without seeing a judge.

In October, a Clark County grand jury voted to indict Alexandrovich on the sex charge. In documents contesting the grand jury process filed afterward, Alexandrovich’s attorneys, David Chesnoff and Richard Schonfeld, questioned the legality of the hearing.

In court Monday, Clark County District Court Judge Tina Talim sided with prosecutors in saying that prosecutors did not err in the process and provided enough probable cause to grand jurors. Alexandrovich appeared virtually as Talim had previously ruled he could do so.

Among their arguments, Alexandrovich’s attorneys said the application where the conversation began, called Pure, requires users to verify that they are over the age of 18. In her grand jury testimony, an undercover agent said she did not remember if she uploaded identification to the app.

During the chat, the decoy, who was actually an FBI agent, repeatedly said she was with her “dad” and that she was underage, documents said.

“The petitioner continued communications after the decoy explicitly disclosed being 15,” Talim said. “The chats… contained discussions about sexual conduct. The petitioner agreed on items associated with sexual activity. The petitioner made statements encouraging the minor to create a ruse to leave her home. The petitioner drove to the approximate location of the agreed-upon meet-up.”

During an interview with police, Alexandrovich said he felt “pushed” and that he believed the girl was 18. Police did not locate any condoms on Alexandrovich after his arrest or in his rental car, documents said.

The petition, a writ of habeas corpus, is common after grand jury proceedings and occurs when the defense challenges the charges. Though rare, if a judge finds an issue with the hearing or the process, she could dismiss the case.

Alexandrovich remained out of custody and out of the country on $10,000 bail. His trial was scheduled for March.

GOP Lawmaker Calls for Probe Into NFL and NBC Over ‘Indecent’ Bad Bunny Super Bowl Halftime Show 10FEB26


 MORE "christian" nationalist neo-nazi fascist gop / guardians of  pedophiles & predators-republican party hypocrisy being spewed in response to Bad Bunny's 2026 Super Bowl halftime show. I am not a fan of Bad Bunny but those attacking him because of his song lyrics (NOTE, he did self-censor some songs) and theatrics really are hypocrites because they seem to have no problems with kiddie rock's song lyrics of 'cool, daddy cool' "Young ladies, young ladies / I like ’em underage, see / Some say that’s statutory / But I say it’s mandatory," and 'bawitdaba' "including a verse that shouts out “topless dancers” and “hookers” in Hollywood." He did perform 'bawitdaba' in turning point usa's alternative halftime show yet not a peep from Rep fascist fotze trunt andi ogle r-TN and fascist fotze trunt Rep randi fine r-FL so we guess they are into topless dancers and hookers. It would be no surprise to find out drumpf's / trump's favorite kiddie rock song is 'cool, daddy cool', since it includes references to daddy, pedophilia and sexual predators. This from Time.....

GOP Lawmaker Calls for Probe Into NFL and NBC Over ‘Indecent’ Bad Bunny Super Bowl Halftime Show




Feb 10, 2026 1:45 AM ET

Bad Bunny’s Super Bowl halftime show was divisive before it even started, with many conservatives criticizing the Puerto Rican singer’s political outspokenness, including condemning Immigration and Customs Enforcement last week at the Grammy Awards, where he took home the prize for album of the year.

But while many fans lauded the Latin hitmaker’s 13-minute set on Sunday, despite President Donald Trump calling it “absolutely terrible” and “an affront to the Greatness of America,” one Republican critic is taking his offense to another level.


Rep. Andy Ogles (R, Tenn.) posted on X on Monday evening a letter addressed to the House Energy and Commerce Committee in which he called for an immediate inquiry into the National Football League and broadcaster NBCUniversal over their “prior knowledge, review, and approval” of what he alleged to be “a performance dominated by sexually explicit lyrical themes and suggestive choreography.”

In his post, Ogles called the halftime show “pure smut” and claimed that it featured “explicit displays of gay sexual acts, women gyrating provocatively, and Bad Bunny shamelessly grabbing his crotch while dry-humping the air” and that the singer’s mostly Spanish-language lyrics “openly glorified sodomy and countless other unspeakable depravities.”


The Tennessee lawmaker, whom Trump has previously called a “Conservative Warrior,” argued in his letter to the House committee that songs in Bad Bunny’s set, including “Safaera” and “Yo Perreo Sola,” included references to sexual content that would be “readily apparent across any language barrier.”

While Bad Bunny did perform parts of his song “Safaera,” which includes lines in Spanish such as “My d-ck is being chased and I want you to hide it” and “If your boyfriend doesn’t eat your ass / He better f-ck off,” he refrained from singing the more explicit parts of those lyrics during the halftime show.


Rep. Andy Ogles (R, Tenn.) at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., on Feb. 25, 2025. Kent Nishimura—Bloomberg/Getty Images


Ogles argued that it was “highly implausible” that the NFL and NBC lacked advance knowledge of the set’s content. He requested that the House committee examine the extent of executives’ and producers’ knowledge of the songs’ nature and accompanying choreography, the internal review and translation processes, and whether safeguards—such as broadcast delay protocols and standards review procedures—were “properly applied” or “intentionally disregarded.”

“These flagrant, indecent acts are illegal to be displayed on public airways,” Ogles declared. “American culture will not be mocked or corrupted without consequence.”

TIME reached out to the NFL and NBC for comment.

In a previous X post, Ogles said that Bad Bunny’s halftime performance was “conclusive proof that Puerto Rico should never be a state.”

Another GOP congressman, Rep. Randy Fine (R, Fla.), asserted on X earlier Monday that the halftime show was “illegal,” attaching screenshots of the translated lyrics of “Safaera” (many lines of which Bad Bunny did not actually perform). Fine said he would send Federal Communications Commission chairperson and Trump ally Brendan Carr—who last year pressured ABC to suspend late night comedian Jimmy Kimmel—a letter to call for “dramatic action,” including potentially fines and broadcast license reviews, against the NFL, NBC, and Bad Bunny.


Anticipating the controversy over Bad Bunny’s performance, conservative activist group Turning Point USA staged counterprogramming advertised as a celebration of “faith, family, and freedom” to cater to the MAGA crowd. The group’s “All-American Halftime Show” was headlined by Trump-supporting musician Kid Rock—known for songs such as “Cool, Daddy Cool,” which features the lines “Young ladies, young ladies / I like ’em underage, see / Some say that’s statutory / But I say it’s mandatory,” which he didn’t perform during the Turning Point USA halftime show, as well as “Bawitdaba,” which he did perform, including a verse that shouts out “topless dancers” and “hookers” in Hollywood.

National Governors Association reportedly cancels meeting with Trump after White House snubs Democrats 10FEB26



 BRAVO, WELL DONE National Governors Association for having the moral courage to stand against NOT MY pres drumpf's / trump's divisive politics. Brandon Tatum and Gov Kevin Stitt R-OK will probably suffer a childish drumpf / trump tantrum and attacks from him and his sycophants on "truth" social and the media for not supporting his neo-nazi fascist authoritarian agenda but they showed they have the right stuff to withstand it. From Fox News.....

National Governors Association reportedly cancels meeting with Trump after White House snubs Democrats


Trump administration reportedly only invited Republican governors to traditionally bipartisan gathering


An association representing governors from across the country will not be holding a formal meeting with President Donald Trump after the White House reportedly snubbed Democrats, only inviting Republican governors to attend.

"The bipartisan White House governors meeting is an important tradition, and we are disappointed in the administration’s decision to make it a partisan occasion this year. To disinvite individual governors to the White House sessions undermines an important opportunity for federal-state collaboration," Brandon Tatum, CEO of the National Governors Association, said in a statement provided to Fox News Digital. 

"At this moment in our nation’s history, it is critical that institutions continue to stand for unity, dignity, and constructive engagement," he added.

"NGA will remain focused on serving all governors as they deliver solutions and model leadership for the American people. Traditionally, the White House has played a role in fostering these moments during NGA's annual meeting. This year, they will not," Tatum added.

Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt, a Republican who is the chairman of the NGA, said in a Monday letter to fellow governors that the association was "no longer serving as the facilitator" for an event scheduled for Feb. 20, according to The Associated Press, which obtained Stitt's letter. Stitt said the NGA was meant to represent all governors — those of the 50 states as well as the governors of American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

In response to the reported snub, Democratic governors from across the country said they would not be attending White House events. The statement was issued by the Democratic Governors Association (DGA) chair, Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear, the vice chair, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, and Wisconsin's Tony Evers, Massachusetts' Maura Healey, New York's Kathy Hochul, Kansas' Laura Kelly, Connecticut's Ned Lamont, New Mexico's Michelle Lujan Grisham, Rhode Island's Dan McKee, Maryland's Wes Moore, Delaware's Matt Meyer, Maine's Janet Mills, California's Gavin Newsom, Colorado's Jared Polis, Illinois' JB Pritzker, Pennsylvania's Josh Shapiro, New Jersey's Mikie Sherrill and Minnesota's Tim Walz.

"Democratic governors have a long record of working across the aisle to deliver results, and we remain committed to this effort. But it’s disappointing this administration doesn’t seem to share the same goal. At every turn, President Trump is creating chaos and division, and it is the American people who are hurting as a result," the statement read. "If the reports are true that not all governors are invited to these events, which have historically been productive and bipartisan opportunities for collaboration, we will not be attending the White House dinner this year. Democratic governors remain united and will never stop fighting to protect and make life better for people in our states."

The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment.

The NGA was scheduled to meet in Washington from Feb. 19-21, according to the AP.

During last year's meeting, Trump and Maine’s then-Gov. Janet Mills traded barbs, showing signs of tensions between the White House and Democrats, the AP noted. At the time, Trump singled out Mills over his administration's push to bar transgender athletes from girls' and women's sports. Mills retorted, "We'll see you in court." Trump then predicted that opposing the order would end Mills' political career. She is now running for U.S. Senate.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Rachel Wolf is a breaking news writer for Fox News Digital and FOX Business.