NORTON META TAG

14 August 2022

Honest Government Ad | The Supreme Court 🇺🇸

 BRUTALLY HONEST, THIS NEEDS TO BE SHARED WITH EVERYONE WHO LOVES OUR COUNTRY. IF THIS DOES NOT MOTIVATE PEOPLE TO VOTE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL. 

GOD BLESS AND SAVE AMERICA!



Honest Government Ad | The Supreme Court 🇺🇸

We’re back! Welcome to our first Honest Government Ad of Season 3, which – so long as humanity doesn’t annihilate itself faster than expected - should run until 2025. So buckle up, it's going to be a wild ride. And to kick us off, I wanted to keep our promise to our friends in the US to cover shitfuckery on their side of the world. (I was also planning an HGA for all our UK friends, but then sentient-ham Boris Johnson got booted out, so I decided to hold off. We'll get there!). As mentioned, I hope to make more international HGAs in Season 3. And don't worry Aussies, the Australien Government ads will be back soon and always be the focus of this series. I thought it would be fun to open this new season with a special guest cameo, so please give it up for our HGA guest-host – Pixelsmixel! Pix is a local Twitch streamer who covers Aussie and international news, engages in community education and sings like a frikking champion: https://www.twitch.tv/pixelsmixel I’ve had so many people writing to me saying, ‘have you checked out Pixel’s stream?’ so I did and when I realized she lives in our same town (Melbourne), I reached out to see if she’d be up for doing a cameo. So here we are. Huge props and respect to Pix for her awesome performance and for being a fearless badass by coming on the Juice Media to help us rip into the shitshow that is the US Supreme Court. As I'm sure you've heard SCOTUS made some hefty rulings in June. But that's just the entrée: on the docket for the next term (which starts in October) there’s some massive shitfuckery on the way as the Court has agreed to hear the case of Moore v Harper, which will rule on the theory of Independent State Legislature. If you've never heard of Independent State Legislature Theory, don't worry - most people haven't. That's why I'm dedicating this HGA to this topic. Truth be told, I'm still super pissed at SCOTUS for stealing the 2000 election for Bush - a decision that altered the course of history especially on climate policy. Which might explain why I care about this so much. Coz if SCOTUS embraces the doctrine of Independent State Legislature in 2023 (and there's good chances at least 4 Justices will), it could well determine the outcome of the 2024 presidential election, too. And as mentioned at the start, I would really like humanity to last to the end of Season 3. I hope you enjoy it. For those who'd like to know more, I've included References in the video description Giordano

No comments:

Post a Comment