NORTON META TAG

23 March 2020

SHAKE THE CORONAVIRUS BLUES! Grateful Dead w Clarence Clemons, Blues Brothers MashUp, Turn On Your Love Light From God

REMEMBER SOCIAL DISTANCING...SIX FEET APART IS BETTER THAN 6 FEET UNDER!!!

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA GET UP AND DANCE!!!!!


Grateful Dead w Clarence Clemons, Blues Brothers MashUp, Turn On Your Love Light From God

The Blues Brothers mashed up to 'Turn on your love light by the Grateful Dead 6/21/89 with Clarence Clemons:) Love Light Lyrics:) Without a warning you broke my heart, takin' it baby, tore it apart And you left me standin' in the dark, said your love for me was dyin' Come on baby, baby please come on baby, cause I'm on my knees Turn on your lights let it shine on me shine on your love light Let it shine on me let shine, let it shine, let it shine When I get lonely in the middle of the night And I need you darlin' to make things all right So come on baby, baby please and I'm beggin' you baby cause I'm on my knees, Turn on your lights let it shine on me Turn on your love light let it shine on me Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine Without a warning you broke my heart, takin' it baby, tore it apart And you left me standin' in the dark, shine your love for me was dark Come on baby, baby please come on baby, cause I'm on my knees Turn on your lights let it shine on me shine on your love light Let it shine on me let shine, let it shine, let it shine Songwriters: Don Robey / Joseph W. Scott The Grateful Dead: Jerry Garcia Bob Weir Phil Lesh John Perry Barlow Tom Constanten Donna Jean Godchaux Keith Godchaux Mickey Hart Bruce Hornsby Robert Hunter Bill Kreutzmann Ron "Pigpen" McKernan Brent Mydland Vince Welnick Clarence Clemons Blues Brothers Cast:) John Belushi as "Joliet" Jake Blues Dan Aykroyd as Elwood Blues James Brown as Reverend Cleophus James Cab Calloway as Curtis Ray Charles as Ray Aretha Franklin as Mrs. Murphy Steve "the Colonel" Cropper – lead guitar Donald "Duck" Dunn – bass guitar Murphy Dunne ("Murph") – keyboards Willie "Too Big" Hall – drums Tom "Bones" Malone – trombone "Blue Lou" Marini – saxophone Matt "Guitar" Murphy – lead guitar "Mr. Fabulous" Alan Rubin – trumpet Carrie Fisher as Mystery Woman Henry Gibson as Head Nazi John Candy as Burton Mercer John Lee Hooker as Street Slim Kathleen Freeman as Sister Mary Stigmata Steve Lawrence as Maury Sline Twiggy as chic lady Frank Oz as corrections officer Jeff Morris as Bob Charles Napier as Tucker McElroy Steven Williams as Trooper Mount Armand Cerami as Trooper Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment