NORTON META TAG

23 March 2020

DEMOCRACY NOW! DAILY DIGEST STORIES: Former ICE Director: Release Immigrants from Detention or COVID-19 Will Spread Like Wildfire Inside, "Hope Is Not a Strategy": Emergency Doctor Asks, Where Are COVID-19 Tests? Where Is Protective Gear? & "I'm Nine Months Pregnant, and I'm Bringing My Baby Into a World I No Longer Understand."23MAR20



As the worldwide death toll from the coronavirus pandemic has topped 10,000, with over 250,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19, we speak with Stanford ... Read More →

As the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. rises to more than 35,000, doctors are facing a desperate lack of supplies, and tests continue to lag. We ... Read More →

"I'm nine months pregnant, and I'm bringing my baby into a world I no longer understand. I have to remain hopeful anyway," writes reporter Amy Littlefield in a new ... Read More →

As lockdowns and layoffs sweep the U.S., mutual aid groups are forming to protect and provide for the vulnerable, including the elderly, incarcerated, ... Read More →

No comments:

Post a Comment