NORTON META TAG

01 June 2024

Sally Baby's Silver Dollars - I've Got No More Tears Left to Cry | NPR Tiny Desk Contest 2024

I heard this on NPR's Weekend Edition Saturday this morning, I love this woman's voice! This band has the New Orleans Delta Blues going on!!! 


Sally Baby's Silver Dollars performing an original composition by Sally Baby, "I've Got No More Tears Left to Cry (I ain't nobody's fool but my own)" live on Urquhart Street in New Orleans, Louisiana for the 2024 NPR Tiny Desk Contest. 

Sally is the composer of many beautifully deep and moving songs. This is one of them, a full record of their original compositions will be out Summer of 2024. Follow them on instagram @sallybaby504 to stay up to date :o)

Sally Baby - Vocals and Guitar

Nathan Wolman - Trumpet

Oliver Tuttle - Trombone

James Beaumont - Tenor Saxophone

Zach Serlét - Bass

Jesse Armerding - Drums

This video was self-recorded and produced by the band. They had a friend hold the camera for them :p


No comments:

Post a Comment