NORTON META TAG

23 August 2020

LET. PEOPLE.VOTE. (VIDEO) VOTE BY MAIL EXPLAINED. KNOW YOUR VOTING RIGHTS 20AUG20




















THE ACLU is, to quote Mother Jones, fighting like hell to make sure the election on TUESDAY, 3 NOVEMBER 2020, is free and fair and that every qualified voter no matter what their politics are is able to vote and that all votes will be counted. EVERYONE should have this phone number ( non-partisan Election Protection Hotline at 1-866-OUR-VOTE / 1-866-687-8683 ) in their phone and should call the ACLU if they have any problems getting an absentee ballot or when they go to vote early or on Tuesday, 3 November 2020. EVERYONE should download this link in their smart phone (  https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/voting-rights/ ) for information on these issues: 1)I need to register to vote, 2)I need to find my polling place, 3)I am not sure what to bring to the polls, 4)I want to vote before election day, 5)What are my general rights on election day?, 6)The poll worker says my name is not on the list of registered voters, 7)I am a voter with a disability, 8)I speak English less than "very well", 9)Someone is interfering with my right to vote.
Collage of images that represent voting discrimination
LET. PEOPLE. VOTE.

Vote By Mail Explained

How do we vote safely during a pandemic? We need to expand vote by mail and early voting, get rid of hurdles to voting, keep in-person voting for those who need it, and provide adequate funding for states to implement vote by mail. Learn more at www.aclu.org/voter/

Learn more about how to exercise your voting rights, resist voter intimidation efforts, and access disability-related accommodations and language assistance at the polls. For help at the polls, call the non-partisan Election Protection Hotline at 1-866-OUR-VOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment