NORTON META TAG

13 February 2026

UPDATE ON ALLEGED PEDOPHILE TOM ALEXANDROVICH: Las Vegas judge denies Israeli official’s challenges in sex sting case 24NOV25



JUST an update on this alleged pedophile who was allowed to leave the country and return to Israel  after being arrested and charged for solicitation of sex with a minor. His bail was only $10,000.00 for trying to have sex with a 15 year old girl. His next trial date is sometime in March 2026. From KLAS 8NewsNow.....

 Las Vegas judge denies Israeli official’s challenges in sex sting case 

Posted: 

Updated: 


LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — A judge has denied an Israeli official’s challenges in his criminal case following his arrest in a sex sting.

Tom Alexandrovich, 38, has pleaded not guilty to one charge of luring children or mentally ill persons with the use of technology with the intent to engage in sexual conduct. Henderson police arrested Alexandrovich on Aug. 6 as part of a joint operation with federal authorities. Alexandrovich later left the country after posting bail without seeing a judge.

In October, a Clark County grand jury voted to indict Alexandrovich on the sex charge. In documents contesting the grand jury process filed afterward, Alexandrovich’s attorneys, David Chesnoff and Richard Schonfeld, questioned the legality of the hearing.

In court Monday, Clark County District Court Judge Tina Talim sided with prosecutors in saying that prosecutors did not err in the process and provided enough probable cause to grand jurors. Alexandrovich appeared virtually as Talim had previously ruled he could do so.

Among their arguments, Alexandrovich’s attorneys said the application where the conversation began, called Pure, requires users to verify that they are over the age of 18. In her grand jury testimony, an undercover agent said she did not remember if she uploaded identification to the app.

During the chat, the decoy, who was actually an FBI agent, repeatedly said she was with her “dad” and that she was underage, documents said.

“The petitioner continued communications after the decoy explicitly disclosed being 15,” Talim said. “The chats… contained discussions about sexual conduct. The petitioner agreed on items associated with sexual activity. The petitioner made statements encouraging the minor to create a ruse to leave her home. The petitioner drove to the approximate location of the agreed-upon meet-up.”

During an interview with police, Alexandrovich said he felt “pushed” and that he believed the girl was 18. Police did not locate any condoms on Alexandrovich after his arrest or in his rental car, documents said.

The petition, a writ of habeas corpus, is common after grand jury proceedings and occurs when the defense challenges the charges. Though rare, if a judge finds an issue with the hearing or the process, she could dismiss the case.

Alexandrovich remained out of custody and out of the country on $10,000 bail. His trial was scheduled for March.

No comments:

Post a Comment