NORTON META TAG

02 September 2023

SHOCKING BLUE







 I am listening to NPR's All Things Considered, Ashnikko, a musician I don't know is being interviewed  and I hear something about shocking blue hair and I start laughing because it reminded me of one of the times I was arrested (for non-violent civil disobedience) at a anti World Bank protest in D.C. I was being processed through the system at the same time a guy with long, shaggy electric blue hair was, the cops asking us the basics, name, age, height, weight, eye color, hair color. The guy said blue, the cop looks up and the guy just points at his head. The cop is not amused and they the guy says 'Oh you didn't mean here (still pointing at his head) you meant here and he points at his crotch', I just burst out laughing and the guy was laughing too, the cops were not amused.....FYI he said his hair was brown...... I can still picture this whole scene in my head, it was so funny!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment