NORTON META TAG

11 November 2010

VERA, BRING THE BOYS BACK HOME, COMFORTABLY NUMB from THE WALL TOUR 2010

I saw Roger Water's 'The Wall' concert in Philadelphia on Monday, 8 NOV 10....and I am still reveling in what an incredible show it was. I went with my best friend Pam, and friends Robert (Pam's husband) and Steven (Robert's brother). The music, the visuals, puppets and flying pig......the symbolism......it really is something difficult to describe, it was just so cool....something to experience.....I have some really great memories to flash back to when I listen to The Wall from now on....
This is Vera, Bring The Boys Back Home, and Comfortably Numb....actually from the Chicago show as I couldn't find one as good from the Philly show, but the video is really well done, there are some very moving scenes...so enjoy.....
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." --Dwight D. Eisenhower 

No comments:

Post a Comment