NORTON META TAG

13 October 2016

I BET HE WENT TO DRUMPF/TRUMP UNIVERSITY 13OKT16


The owner must have gone to drump/trump university, it's the savy P.R. style that gives him away....This  is my review posted to google just today and the drumpf/trump like response.....I also posted this on facebook and Yelp....

Grey Horse Vineyards
12285 Elk Run Church Rd, Midland, VA
The owner must have gone to drump/trump university, it's the savy P.R. style that gives him away....This  is my review posted to google just today and the drumpf/trump like response.....

A very bad neighbor to the people living around the winery. The owner deploys air cannons that go off every min to scare birds away. From sunrise to sunset, these things go off every minute. And when his neighbors have complained he has moved the cannons closer to their homes. There are only 2 other wineries in the county who use these to keep birds out of their vineyards, and only in their vineyards where there are no close neighbors.

Response from the ownerin the last week
These imbeciles have no idea what they are ranting against. A few of our neighbors have decided that I am the cause of everything wrong in the world. Someone mows grass too early in the morning…must be me. A chain saw disturbs their afternoon…I’m to blame. An extra car drives into their corner of the county…we can’t have that. They want isolate themselves from the world and I don’t fit into that plan. How dare I provide jobs and create something special in Southern Fauquier County. This jackass has never visited my tasting room, can’t say anything about my wines, and has no legitimate gripe about anything. He chooses to lash out at someone who is doing something with his life (in stark contrast to himself). Don’t be a lemming- visit us, decide for yourself, and I guarantee that the trip won’t be wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment