NORTON META TAG

12 February 2019

LACK OF RELIABLE SERVICE FROM COMCAST /XFINITY SUCKS 12FEB19

Related imageRelated image
MY post on comcast's & xfinity's facebook pages, and I keep posting them as replies to anyone who is suffering from the lack of service from comcast / xfinity.

Switching to comcast / xfinity is one of the worst decisions I have ever made. I have been a customer for about 4 months and have had to make literally dozens of phone calls to comcast / xfinity "customer service" and "technical service" and have had "techs" to my home 4 times and still when I turn on my TV too often get NO SIGNAL. The last time was Friday, 25 JAN 19. I am still waiting for the "supervisor" I spoke to, Tranetha, to call me back with information when the issues she said they are aware of will be fixed. It is also an ongoing battle to get credits on my bill for service not provided. And their "internet service" is nothing like what it is supposed to be. I have been and will keep telling people not to switch their service to comcast / xfinity.

Karl Slatts Karl Slatts
Today at 10:37 AM
I SUGGEST everyone with comcast/xfinity log in to their account, go to view help & support, go down the page to account & billing support, then down to talk to an agent to get a call. Once you have them on the line make th
e billing department aware of the issues you have with xfinitie's/comcast's lack of service and demand a credit on your bill. You must call them every day you have a problem with their tv and/or internet "service" and be sure to let them know the problem has been going on for over an hour to get a credit for the day. I just got off the phone with them and have a credit for 26 days of outage from 8 JAN to 12 FEB for a credit of $77, my last bill I got a credit of $95. I also reported problems the past 2 days and have a tech scheduled to come to my home for the 5th time this Friday as they still are not able to provide the service they sell. Switching to xfinity/comcast is the worst consumer decision I have ever made. MAKE them pay for their lack of service!

No comments:

Post a Comment