NORTON META TAG

16 October 2018

Could companies be seen as Democratic or Republican? Blue And Red Companies: How CEO Activism Is Reshaping Workforce Politics 15OKT18


CEO of Dick's Sporting Goods Ed Stack visits a new store in the Houston area in 2016. In February, Stack pulled assault-style weapons from store shelves and raised the minimum age to buy guns to 21.
Scott Dalton/Invision/AP
I think it is good when a CEO's actions publicly identify a company as "Blue" or "Red" because when possible I will spend my money at a company that shares the same values and beliefs and works towards the same goals as me. My Bold Progressive politics allow me to respect the CEO's of "Red" companies for letting us know where they stand though I generally do not share their politics and beliefs. What I despise are the CEO's and managers of companies who make it seem they are "Blue" when in fact their company employee policies and societal policies are hidden from the public but in fact are very "Red".  These are the Animal Farm managers that all should despise because of their hypocrisy and cowardliness. This from NPR.....
Blue And Red Companies: How CEO Activism Is Reshaping Workforce Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment