NORTON META TAG

13 June 2014

Examples Of Anti-Christian Persecution In Present Day America 19DEZ13

Examples Of Anti-Christian Persecution In Present Day America


In light of the fact that Phil Robertson’s employer has suspended him from the show Duck Dynasty over anti-gay and racist statements in a recent interview, I felt compelled to put together a list of examples of anti-Christian persecution in modern day America. I think it’s important for us as Christians to be aware of the ways we are persecuted for our faith in this country (something I wrote about, here), which is why I have compiled this all-inclusive list of examples of how we are persecuted.
I have put a great deal of time into this, and I am confident that I have included all examples of anti-Christian persecution in the United States. Feel free to save this piece as a reference when questions of persecution come up in the future.
So, here is the all-inclusive list I have compiled:

Ways We Are Persecuted For Our Faith In America































No comments:

Post a Comment