NORTON META TAG

07 January 2021

(NOT MY) PRES drumpf / trump INCITED THE ATTACK ON CONGRESS ON 6JAN21



 I was at work (working from home) when the right wing neo-nazi fascist insurrection began in D.C., I heard a  news update on WMAU (my NPR station) turned on the TV and watched the coverage on WETA 26 (PBS) and briefly on CNN. I am angry and disgusted and I believe (NOT MY) vice-pres pence must invoke the 25th Amendment and a meeting  of the cabinet should vote (NOT MY) pres drumpf / trump incompetent and unable to fulfill the responsibilities of the presidency. There is no sane, logical or legal reason to leave drumpf/trump in the White House. Here is the fascist pig in chief inciting his neo-nazi followers to attack Congress on 6JAN21


US election: Trump tells protesters in DC "we will never give up, we will never concede" | FULL




No comments:

Post a Comment