PLANNED PARENTHOOD is healthcare for any American who needs it. If they can't provide the service at their clinic they will help the patient get the care they need. They are more pro-life than most politicians today, Please donate if you can, and also click the link to sign the petition to the Dept of Justice to investigate the attacks on Planned Parenthood clinics domestic terrorism. I did both, click the links below. From the Bold Progressives / PCCC and +Ultraviolet Info
Want to support the Warren wing? Senator Elizabeth Warren says, "When PCCC members donate millions in small-dollar donations and make millions of phone calls for progressive candidates, leaders in Washington, they take notice." Chip in $3 here.
Watch this video on Facebook, then share it with your friends.
Not on Facebook? You can watch and share here.
But we can't stop there. We have to keep up the pressure, and that's where you come in. This new ad is designed to push the DOJ to action before things get even worse. We need to make sure it's seen far and wide. Please share this widely with your friends and family.
1. Calls Grow to Define Clinic Attacks as Domestic Terrorism, New York Times, December 2, 2015
There was ANOTHER violent attack on a Planned Parenthood clinic.
The latest attack was in Claremont, New Hampshire, where someone broke into a Planned Parenthood health center and used a hatchet to destroy equipment and exam rooms, and break water and sewer lines, flooding the entire center.2
This is the fifth terrorist attack on Planned Parenthood since July--and the mainstream media have mostly ignored them.3 Local officials are investigating--but these are acts of domestic terrorism and require the resources of the Department of Justice. One week ago, the Justice Department actually created a Domestic Terrorism division for cases exactly like this.4 That's why we're joining our friends at NARAL Pro-Choice America to demand the Justice Department open a domestic terrorism investigation. Will you sign the petition?
Two weeks ago, someone vandalized the Claremont Planned Parenthood health center--spray-painting it with hate speech.5 Then, Wednesday night, this second attack occurred, which forced the clinic to close temporarily. It's the only Planned Parenthood clinic in this rural area, and the clinic's closure is cutting off access to countless women in need of health services. This comes after four arsons at clinics across the U.S., one in California, Washington, Illinois, and Louisiana.6 The violent attacks against Planned Parenthood must be stopped before another clinic is forced to shut its doors.
Anti-abortion violence has a long history in this country, and it turns deadly. In fact, the co-founder of the organization that released the doctored anti-abortion Planned Parenthood videos is linked to violent militants like Operation Rescue, the group associated with the murder of abortion provider Dr. George Tiller.7
The good news is that the Department of Justice can choose to combat these attacks. The attacks on Planned Parenthood health centers are acts of terrorism, and if the Justice Department takes action, it can deter future attacks. If we all stand up together with our friends at NARAL, we can make sure the Justice Department listens.
Add your name.
Thanks for standing up.
--Nita, Shaunna, Kat, Karin, Adam, Holly, Kaili, Kathy, Onyi, Susan, Clarise, Anathea, Audine, Ryan, Shannon, Vanessa, Megan, Kaytee, and Libby, the UltraViolet team
1. Searching for Answers and Comfort After Killings at Planned Parenthood, New York Times, November 29, 2015
2. Planned Parenthood office in Claremont heavily damaged by intruder, WMUR9 ABC, October 22, 2015
3. LA Times And WA Spokesman-Review's Coverage of Planned Parenthood Arsons Shines Compared to National Print and Cable News, Media Matters for America, October 9, 2015
4. Department of Justice Creates New Post to Combat Domestic Terrorism, Politicususa, October 16, 2015
5. Planned Parenthood office in Claremont heavily damaged by intruder, WMUR9 ABC, October 22, 2015
6. Four Arsons In 74 Days At Planned Parenthood Clinics, Southern Poverty Law Center, October 2, 2015
7. Co-Founder Behind Planned Parenthood Video Has Close Ties to Abortion Clinic Violence, RH Reality Check, July 17, 2015