NORTON META TAG

17 April 2012

It's Tax Day: Calculate Your Tax Receipt 17APR12

I paid my federal taxes today. I always have to pay, not because I am extremely wealthy but because I am single and a renter and am blessed to make a living wage in the Northern Virginia / Metro D.C. area. So I pay my taxes without complaining because it is my responsibility to my fellow citizens to do so, it is the social contract of the nation. YES, I wish I had more say in how my tax dollars are spent, and so am very political to try to influence policy to reflect my moral and political views. Here is a tool to show you just where your tax dollars go (based on your income and taxes paid) and a tool to show you how many of the nations wealthy pay less in taxes than you......check them out, and then be sure to register to vote and vote in your local, state and national elections this year!

Your Federal Taxpayer Receipt


Understand how and where your tax dollars are being spent, click the link http://www.whitehouse.gov/2011-taxreceipt?utm_source=041712&utm_medium=topper&utm_campaign=daily

No comments:

Post a Comment