NORTON META TAG

01 December 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 recap....

I had a great Thanksgiving. I was at my sister's and stayed there my whole weekend (from Wednesday night till Saturday evening) with her husband Ted, kids Alex (home from the Army / Ft Benning, GA) and our Mom and Dad. Not only did we eat well on Thanksgiving Day, turkey and stuffing and all the good stuff that goes with it, but the time spent together. On Saturday it was small business Saturday so we went to Warrenton, VA and started with lunch at Molly's Irish Pub for lunch and then wandered the shops of the main street for some Christmas shopping and finished at Great Harvest Bread Co for coffee and scones! Best though was the time at Jen's & Ted's together, I don't know what I would do without my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment