NORTON META TAG

23 May 2013

Einstein was a prophet

THESE pictures are not an exaggeration, I have been out with friends and have seen others actually doing things like this. I have pissed off my nephew & niece by banning cell phone use when they are riding anywhere with me, and I do not do phone calls or texting while driving. And my siblings with kids all ban cell phones at meal times. What a sad commentary on our society.....




The day that Albert Einstein most feared has finally arrived

[]
A day at the beach.

[]
Cheering on your team.

[]
Having dinner out with your friends.

[]
Out on an intimate date.

[]
Having a conversation with your BFF

[]
A visit to the museum

[]
Enjoying the sights

[]
------------------------------------------------------------ It’s here.

No comments:

Post a Comment