NORTON META TAG

03 August 2013

Hallelujah Chorus -Quinhagak, Alaska 20DEZ10

I can't help myself, the Hallelujah Chorus always brings tears to my eyes. Though it is not Christmas here is an amazing version I found on YouTube....
http://youtu.be/LyviyF-N23A 
Uploaded on Dec 20, 2010
Hallelujah Chorus -Kuinerrarmiut Elitnaurviat 5th Grade - Quinhagak, Alaska
www.kuinerrarmiut.com

Wow!! The village of Quinhagak is glowing because of them. The amount of views is mind blowing!! Considering this video was intended for an audience of about 200.

Thank you also for pointing out the apostrophes! I now have a very teachable moment once we start school again. One they will never forget!! I'm just glad I spelled "Hallelujah" correct.

Thank you on behalf of Quinhagak, Alaska!! Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment