NORTON META TAG

30 August 2013

CREATING A LIFE THAT REFLECTS YOUR VALUES AND SATISFIES YOUR SOUL IS A RARE ACHIEVMENT

JUST think about this....Over three years ago I decided to change the way I define myself. I have a job but it is not my life. So when I meet someone new, or someone I haven't seen in a while, and am asked what I do I tell them with what I do, all the things I like to do and what I am interested in. Their expressions are hysterical, I can see the wheels turning, know they are thinking 'He doesn't look rich" and 'Doesn't he have a job?'. And when I am done telling them about what I do in my life they ask ' But what is your job?' and I tell them I have a job but it is not my life and their first question was 'What do you do?' Most I the time I never get around to telling them what my job is......
watterson

No comments:

Post a Comment