NORTON META TAG

12 January 2013

DELEGATE TO RICHMOND FROM THE 86TH DISTRICT, THE RACE IS ON.....

I have two friends, both Progressive Democrats, running to be elected as the Delegate to Richmond from the 86th district (Herndon & Oak Hill in Fairfax County and Sterling in Loudoun County). I have known Jennifer Boysko since 1999 having met her at volunteer activities for the Democratic Party's Presidential primary and volunteered with her during the 2004 & 2008 Presidential elections. I met Herb Kemp in 2012 while volunteering for Pres Obama's reelection.
No matter who wins the Democratic primary I know they will better represent the 86th district in the House of Delegates than tom rust. For now I just want to make voters aware of these two candidates. Don't expect a bloody primary, Jennifer and Herb are too smart and have too much to offer to lower themselves to that level. And I know whoever wins the primary the other will fully support the election of the victor to Richmond. So for now make sure your voter registration is up to date and check out Jennifer and Herb and if possible get involved in and / or contribute to their campaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment