NORTON META TAG

10 November 2012

TEXTING, PHONES, DRIVING AND ANOTHER DEATH OF SOMEONE I KNOW 10NOV12

 I sent the following e mail to my family, I am also sending it to all my friends because I do not want any of you to go through this. This is the second person I've known to be killed because of people driving and using their phones. My Aunt Lynn was killed two years ago by a person who was talking on their phone and driving. So please, DO NOT TALK ON YOUR PHONE OR TEXT WHILE DRIVING!

I am just heartsick and also angry. Friends of Jen, Ted and Katie, members of their church, lost their son, Levi, just 21 years old, in a car accident last night. Jen asked me to send this out asking that you please pray for his parents, Diane and Terry,  they are having a really hard time dealing with this. I am angry because he had just sent a text his Mom, while driving, telling her he was almost home when he lost control of his car and slammed into a tree. He and his friend (and I am sorry but I don't know the other boy's name) were both killed. Such a horrible waste, so tragic, and probably would have not happened had he not been texting and driving. Please keep these families in your prayers, and please remember this tragic lesson for yourselves and share it with others, because there isn't a phone call that has to be made or answered, or a text read or sent, that can't wait until you are not driving.
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment