NORTON META TAG

15 August 2012

SOME HUMOR TO BRIGHTEN YOUR WEEK!

#####  
 
I changed my i Pod name to Titanic.
It's syncing now.
 
#####  
 
When chemists die, they barium.
 
#####  
 
Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
 
#####  
 
I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid.
He says he can stop any time.
 
#####  
 
How does Moses make his tea ?
Hebrews it.
 
  #####
I stayed up all night to see where the sun went.
Then it dawned on me.
 
#####  
 
This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club,
but I'd never met herbivore .
 
  #####
 
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.
I can't put it down.
 
  #####
 
I did a theatrical performance about puns.
It was a play on words.
 
  #####
 
They told me I had Type-A blood,
but it was a Type- O.
 
  #####
 
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
 
#####  
 
Why were the Indians here first?
They had reservations.
 
  #####
 
Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory.
I hope there's no pop quiz.
 
#####  
 
Energizer bunny arrested.
Charged with battery.
 
#####  
 
I didn't like my beard at first.
Then it grew on me.
 
  #####
 
How do you make holy water?
Boil the hell out of it!
 
  #####
 
Did you hear about the cross eyed teacher who lost her job
because she couldn't control her pupils?
 
  #####
 
 
What does a clock do when it's hungry?
It goes back four seconds.
 
  #####
 
I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger.
Then it hit me!
 
  #####
 
Broken pencils are pointless.
 
  #####
 
I tried to catch some fog.
I mist.
 
  #####
 
What do you call a dinosaur with a extensive vocabulary?
A thesaurus.
 
#####
 
England has no kidney bank,
but it does have a Liverpool.
 
#####
 
I used to be a banker,
but then I lost interest.
 
#####  
 
I dropped out of communism class
because of lousy Marx.
 
#####  
 
All the toilets in New   York’s police stations have been stolen.
Police have nothing to go on.
 
  #####
 
I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
 
#####  
 
Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
 
#####
 
Velcro - what a rip off!
 
#####
 
Cartoonist found dead in home.
Details are sketchy.
 
#####
 
Venison for dinner?
Oh deer!
 
#####  
 
Earthquake in Washington;
obviously government's fault.
 
  #####
 
I used to think I was indecisive,
but now I'm not so sure.
 
#####  
 
Be kind to your dentist.
He has fillings, too.
  #####

No comments:

Post a Comment