NORTON META TAG

01 June 2012

Let’s kick off this campaign for Virginia, KRISTIN CABRAL IS CHALLENGING REP FRANK WOLF 1JUN12

THERE is a challenger to rep frank wolf r VA for Virginia's 10th Congressional District, and I hope she will actually challenge him for the honor of representing us in Congress. Click the link to go to her website for more information, and we should get more information on her positions on the issues once she kicks off her campaign on 9 JUN in Leesburg.
I'm running for Congress because I'm frustrated by partisan gridlock in Washington, D.C.
Friends,
 
Washington D.C. may only be across the river from Virginia, but everyone in America can see that partisan gridlock has our nation's capital completely paralyzed. 
 
Lifetime politicians like my opponent have put their careers ahead of real people and results. It’s time for a change.

I’m running for Congress because it’s time for the people of Virginia’s 10th district to have a public servant with real life experience, to help create jobs, fix our broken economy, and rebuild the middle class.  Visit KristinCabral.com to learn more.

I’m officially kicking off my campaign on June 9th, and I’d love for you to join me. Here are the details:

What: Kristin Cabral for Congress campaign kickoff.

When: Saturday, June 9th. Kickoff starts at 11 a.m., with the grand opening of our campaign headquarters to follow.

Where: On the steps of the Historic Courthouse in Leesburg, at 18 East Market Street.

I hope you’ll join me on Saturday, June 9th, as we kick off this campaign to put Virginia’s 10th district back in the hands of the people.

Thank you,

Kristin
This email was sent by:
Kristin Cabral for Congress

673 Potomac Station Drive #804
Leesburg, Virginia 20176

No comments:

Post a Comment