NORTON META TAG

30 December 2011

2 face indecency charges after making nude run to McDonald’s drive-thru in western Illinois 30DEZ11

I have driven naked.....but at night and when I had to stop for gas I pulled over and put on shorts and a tee shirt. It was back in the late 1980's, we were having a horrible heat wave in the East and it was only "cooling" down to the 80's F. I had a Plymouth Horizon and the AC wasn't working and I had to drive from northern VA to NW PA after working 2nd shift at IAD / Dulles. It was extremely hot and humid and even with the windows down it was unbearable so I decided to drive naked the whole 365 miles! Probably the only trip I took home that I didn't drive more than 5 mph over the speed limit!!!

GALESBURG, Ill. — Two people who pulled up at a McDonald’s drive-thru in western Illinois completely naked face public indecency charges.
Police in Galesburg say a 19-year-old El Paso man and a 21-year-old Galesburg woman have been released from Knox County Jail after being ordered to appear in court to face the charges.
WGIL Radio reports that the duo was still in the McDonald’s parking lot when officers arrived just before 2 a.m. Wednesday. Police say the man was crouched over in the driver’s seat trying to pull on a pair of pants while his passenger was covering up in a blanket.
WGIL reports that the pair told officers the late night fast-food run might not have been a great idea but that they both still thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment