NORTON META TAG

21 April 2011

Little Penguin Tickled (VIDEO)

You have to laugh after seeing this!
Life doesn't get much cuter than watching a Little Penguin -- unless you're watching a Little Penguin being tickled... and wait until you see the reaction!
In this adorable video, "Cookie" the penguin gets tickled at the Cincinnati Zoo. Cookie is a Little Penguin (the smallest species of penguin), and is reportedly the mascot of the Zoo Bird House.
He has a bandage on his foot because he has a disease known as "bumblefoot" and needs his sock changed daily.
According to The L.A. Times, Little Penguins (also known as Blue penguins or Fairy penguins) are native to Australia and New Zealand.
The tickler is Patricia Sund, who filmed the video while working at the zoo as a guest keeper to perform research for her book and blog, "Parrot Nation." While the original video was posted to YouTube over a year ago, this new, shorter clip has recently been making the rounds, surging in popularity across the Internet

2 comments:

  1. Good Evening!
    Unfortunately, you posted a pirated video of my work. I am Patricia Sund writer at parrotnation.com at WordPress where the video originally appeared and the rightful copyright owner of the Cookie video. I'd be pleased and happy if you posted the copyrighted version at this link. I sure would appreciate it if you deleted this stolen copy and replaced it with the work of the rightful owner. Thanks so much! Here is the correct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wTWWjYTe1I
    I realize you didn't know but this happens a lot and you would be helping the situation by preventing the theft that goes on. And just so you are aware, I a not the tickler, I filmed it. The hand and foot belong to a Keeper at the zoo.
    I thank you again,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies, thank you for letting me know and I have posted the correct video, thank you very much for sharing. Cookie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete