NORTON META TAG

13 October 2010

DO I HAVE A GHOST IN MY APARTMENT?

OK, feature this. About 4 years ago when Mom and Dad were visiting, staying at my place, Mom lost her watch. We took my little apartment apart looking for it, looked all over in every room, went through the trash, took the sleep sofa apart....looked everywhere but it was gone...just vanished. 
Fast forward to 1 OKT this year. Mom and Dad and I get back from our trip to Germany and Ireland that Friday afternoon. We are exhausted, and Mom and I are both sick too. Mom has this pretty necklace she got at Kelsternhaus at Eagle's Nest in Germany, it is a silver edelweiss flower on a pretty silver chain. Saturday morning that is missing. We look around the apartment, go through everything again, go through the trash, our luggage, everything.....can't find it. Mom and Dad go to my sisters in Midland for a few days, and they go through all their luggage and still can't find her necklace. I go through my apartment again, search the sleep sofa, the trash, all my luggage, my laundry, everything. While checking the other sofa in my living room I lift up the cushions, and under the center cushion, right in front at the edge, is Mom's watch, the watch she lost 4 years ago! I felt this electric zing go through my body, get all goosebumpy......I can't tell you how many times since Mom lost her watch I have had the cushions off that couch while cleaning....and we definitely should have seen it when we were looking for Mom's necklace, but there it was! I called them right away with the news and they were shocked....having been in my apartment and been involved in looking for the necklace they knew the watch was not where I found it......
I tell people I have a playful ghost or spirit or whatever you want to call it in my apartment and she liked Mom's watch and took it and then decided she liked Mom's necklace better and so took it and gave the watch back......

No comments:

Post a Comment