NORTON META TAG

18 March 2010

MY AUNT LYNN WAS KILLED IN A CAR ACCIDENT SUNDAY EVENING 14MAR10

She was my Mom's younger sister, and lived in Pennsville, NJ. It is such a shock, and hard to deal with loosing someone in such a violent way, to have them gone, and to not be prepared for it, so sudden, so unexpected. It is hard to believe she is gone. She was crazy Aunt Lynn, fun to be around, and making the best of her life, and I am already missing her. We are going to her funeral tomorrow. I can't express enough appreciation for all the love and prayers and support from my friends for my family right know, especially for my Mom, as she and Lynn were close. She died too soon and while I will never understand why but we will get through this with faith and family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment